Baby Graf's timeline

pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 18, 2011

36 weeks 4 days

My dr is out of the office this week, so I had my check up with Jane, the PA. She is totally awesome. The only thing that freaked me out about today's check-up was when she said, "If you go into labor this week, Dr Martin will be delivering you, not Dr Swainston. YIKES! You said "labor this week"! I know that's what I signed up for, but I'm not packed for the hospital, I haven't finished my birthing classes and we don't even have the car seat installed yet! AAAGH!

Needless to say, after my birthday present hospital busy box I got for my birthday, and hearing this info, it's kind of pushed me into gear to get things done I NEED to get done before he gets here.

The rest of the appt, we did a Group B Strep test and a cervix check. Won't know the results of Strep test for a day or so. No biggie there. Cervix check said we are at a fingertip (1 cm). WHOA! Now I'm really freaking out. I'm dilating. ... *trying to process all this* ... Ok. For reals. No more dinking around. Need to pack, install car seat and get what I've been procrastinating DONE!

It also cracked me up that she said she could feel his head. Sounds a little weird. But hey, he's head down and happy. That's what matters, right?!

Next appt is next Monday. We are scheduled for an Ultrasound to see how big BG is.

No comments:

Post a Comment