Baby Graf's timeline

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Roller Derby

My Sister in Law, Katie, is a Sin City Roller Girl. Maybe you've heard her referred to as, The 4ce? Anyway, she had a bout yesterday, Saturday and Jason and I went to support her. Aside from it being one of the best bouts I've ever seen her in, there were lots of things BG enjoyed, or didn't enjoy, as well.

For the Fresh Meat vs. Old Beef bout, the crowd wasn't too hyped up and things were pretty calm. Then, the real bout started. I felt things that felt like contractions, but I just kind of blew them off. I was screaming and cheering quite a bit and I could tell my BG's activity that he was going crazy inside!


The end of the bout really had me going. My blood pressure was up cause I was so into the game and when we were in the last few seconds, I jumped up outta my seat and was jumping up and down, and then I think I had another contraction... so I quickly sat down and continued cheering from there. lol

I don't think BG will make it to the May 28 bout. At least, he won't be inside my belly.


This is Aunt Katie lending her Jammer Cap to BG for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment